Excavating Mt Flood

There is not much more of this virtual modelling I can stand before I need to get physical again!  What’s more, there are some parts of 622 that need to integrate with commercial parts.

So tonight I took to the garage, knife and tape in hand, to dig through the pile of boxes  that I have dubbed “Mount Flood.”  I found only one of the items on my  list – some coupler boxes.   I’m hoping the boxes that contain the existing parts of the locomotive, and more importantly my scratchbuilding supplies, are somewhere deep inside the mountain in a great vein of train stuff.  Hopefully the renovation will recommence soon, and we can get back to regular modelling.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

w

Connecting to %s